Sunday, June 18, 2023

Meeting with the Publisher

 My family decided to go to Hershey Park in May because the kids had a day off school. We were going
to spend a couple of days in Pennsylvania. Just for fun, I looked up Fox Chapel Publishing. They are the
publishing company that has published several of my plans. They were located about ½ hour from
Hershey Park. We made it part of the trip to go visit them. (I did check with them first). They had candy
at the front desk, so the kids were happy. I also dropped off the tractor design so I did not have to ship
it.
We talked about future projects. It was nice to meet the group there. They were extremely friendly. I
let them know I am open to new design ideas. They already suggested another one that I hope to finish
around Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment