The grader had a few more issues than I wanted. The first and most disappointing was the blade did not work. The lift worked just fine and it rotates. In the design, I failed to realized I had only a single dowel keeping the blade vertical. So when the blade pushed something, it would just flop back. It was solved by a couple of brad nails. I have fixed the drawings and everything works well now. The other disappointment was the size. It was huge compared to the other two pieces. I took about three inches out of the overall length. and some out of the height. It is still a pretty wide piece of equipment.
The overall dimensions are 16 3/4" long, 10" wide (blade), 7 1/4" tall. The material is poplar and finished in shellac.