Monday, November 27, 2017

Lots of Ornaments Craft Fair

So I have been cranking out Christmas ornaments for the past month in hopes to have some sort of inventory for the two upcoming craft fairs I have.  Putting a deadline to something is nice but I have to admit it took a little bit of the fun out of it.  So I put a little fun back into it.  There are two Ladies that I have had the pleasure of working with on this craft show circuit.  I have learned a lot from both of them so I added a couple of ornaments that are for them.  I learned about another Christmas tradition from another part of the globe; forget elf on a shelf.  I also did some ornaments that I would not typically do.  Glad that I am ready for the craft fairs.  I hope they go well.

Purple heart and birch plywood.  I figured I needed some fancy
ribbon for the hanger.
Two new Nativity ornaments.  I am going to have to take off
the hat that baby Jesus is wearing on future ones.
Just wanted a little variety.  Thought these looked fun.
It is fun to have friends that inspire.  These are not for sale
for copyright reasons.

1 comment:

  1. HaHa, love the gingerbread man leg that is has been eaten!! You ornaments are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete