Monday, March 30, 2020

The Woodworking Show


The nice thing about moving back east is there are the Woodworking Shows back here.  They stopped doing them on the west coast several years ago.  I have to say, it is an expensive not worth it show.  They advertised Kreg, Erlex and other vendors there. I was hoping to go to get some deals on some tools I needed for upcoming projects.  Well it was mostly resellers, so the deals were not there.  The entire show was something that I walked in an hour.  I had a nice chat with the Grex vendor about sprayers.  Purchased a couple of tools from Lee Valley and Wood Peckers. Probably will not go again. 

That being said I am interested in going to some of the larger shows, but that will require a little more planning and travel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment