Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Workshop Classes

 I am starting up classes again.  I am running these a little differently,  It is not a 14 week class but a couple of ours.  Right now I am only having 2 people at a time because I have two work spaces for separation.  My first two classes were for kids 1-3rd grade.  We made a name plaque and a tow truck.  They painted and put them together.  Sorry I forgot to take pictures of the tow truck.  Each class was about an hour long.  I will be working up to larger projects but I also want to include projects for the younger kids also.  Overall, I think the kids had fun.  It is easier for me to let other kids do projects than let my kids do it on their own.  These classes are promoted through facebook groups and the next door app.

No comments:

Post a Comment