Thursday, August 28, 2014

Testing Sessions

I think I am finally going to do this.  My wife and I have talked about it for some time, but when ever we have a date planned something comes up.  So here is the deal.  I have always wanted to have other kids come over and play with the toys that I have made.  I think I am going to use Facebook and link this post to it to give the general details.  I hope to do this when I introduce new toys into the collection.
Here is the deal.  I will open the toy collection to 3-4 kids between the ages of 3 and 6.  Most of my toys are construction equipment and cars.  Play time will be between 10-12 noon.  We will have pizza for lunch around 11:30.  Here are things to note:
  • The toys are played with in sawdust/shavings in the garage.  The area will be dusty with dust in the air.  
  • Kids have to be potty trained.  Sorry I will change my kids' diapers but not yours.
  • Lunch is provided for the kids. Please make sure I know of any allergies. It is pizza so there there are many different ways to make it and the kids will have some input.
  • Kids will be expected to play some what nicely.  I will not tolerate the toys to be thrown or abused.
  • It is a first come bases.  Please email me your phone number and names of your kids and I will contact you if there is space for your kid(s).  My email is located in my profile on the right.
  • Each time will be a new list, so you will need to sign up each time.  There will not be a waiting list. 
  • Please pick up your kids promptly at noon.
I will post on Facebook each  time I am going to do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment