Friday, November 23, 2018

Things to be Thankful For


I was reflecting on all the things I have to be thankful for and there were many things that happened that I could not have done without help from others.  I would like to take a moment and say thanks to the many that have made my projects possible this year.  Many people have donated wood and supplies to help with my toy donation projects.  This year we had a donation of over 1000 board feet of lumber from RSI Holdings to the club that I go to.  This was crucial in helping make the 190 toys that I donated this year.  That was about eight times more than I usually am able to.
I would like to also thank the support I receive from online supporters.  It has been nice to have people purchase plans from me.  This year has been extra special because people are now starting to share their finished projects with me.  It is such a rewarding feeling when others have made projects that I have designed and talk about the things that they liked and what they have changed.  I am actually putting more customer pictures on the blog.
I am grateful for the support that I receive from others.  I have started a class this year.  It is going well.  I appreciate the patience my students have in me as I work out the details and suffer through some of the boring parts that I have realized are not important to the class objectives.
There are also others that have helped me with my crazy idea of being published.  I am amazed that someone would let me barrow photography equipment knowing that it is going to be used in a dusty environment.  I have been careful, the garage is still dusty. 
I am especially grateful for my wife who supports me through all of these things.  She has been very supportive of different ideas and time commitments I have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment