Sunday, November 4, 2018

Week 6

This was the introduction to the scroll saw.  The project is cutting out puzzles. I need to reevaluate the last set of lessons.  The lectures are over their heads and I don't think they are beneficial.  I need to show how I do setups and tricks that I have learned.  I cannot expect them to ask me how to do something.  I will start taking more time to do setups and explanation of the processes.

There were some people that gravitated to the scroll saw.  There is more of an excitement with the projects and it is fun to watch them work on projects.

This was the first time I had five of the six students.  I usually have 3-4 students due to schedules.  I am glad I capped the class at 6 students.  It was kind of crazy with all the students but it was an organized chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment