- Understanding how to develop a project, sketch it out and cost the materials.
- Know how to use basic hand power tools.
- Know safety for oneself and other with tools.
- Knowing that they can accomplish a task if they want to.
- How to drive in a nail with a hammer.
This is probably my one and only clock that I will make. The face was $13 and it is only 1 3/8 in diameter! It was a tough scroll saw job but it came out nice. I need a pen to go with it, so I need a lathe.
If the words did not come out well it says "Squeezed for time." I do not know where I found the pattern. It was free off a website.