Thursday, October 18, 2018

Conversations and Customer Photos


I have been on etsy for about three and a half years now and I have to say, I have enjoyed the journey.  When I started out, I was constantly looking at the visits.  I wanted to see who and what people were looking at.  I wanted sales really bad, but they came slowly.  After about a year I had gotten a few sales, but my focus turned to reviews.  I wanted people to review my shop.  I actually had friends and family purchase and review my stuff through etsy so they can leave reviews.  Now it is just fun.  I still check the stats and I want sales and reviews.  I enjoy more the interactions I have with others.
One of the things I am enjoying more is the customer photos of products that they have made from my plans.  It is weird and exciting to see what people have made from the plans they have purchased from me.  Some of them are posted in the customer photo section of the blog.  They have good suggestions and I appreciate the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment