Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Christmas Present


This year I asked for an after market miter gauge for my table saw. The miter gauge that came with the table saw was ok but I am doing some more projects with compound angles. I was also reading how much better after market gauges were. I was excited to get it and it took me a while before I had an opportunity to set it up. I have only done 90 degree cross cut but I am amazed how much easier and staple the gauge is. After making some cut I told my wife that I loved the miter gauge but I now need a new table to match the nice new gauge. She said she could take back the miter gauge. I guess I have been converted to the after market miter gauge. I am excited to try it out on some miter cuts to see if I set it up correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment