Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Current Projects

Well I have decided to try something new. I am currently working on four projects. (That number is likely to increase but this is my current work load.) I have decided to photograph my progress. I have a woodworking class on Monday and sometimes I can work on them on Saturday so I hope to update the blog mid week. I hope that I can keep this post going because I enjoy the progress of a project just as much as the finished project. This is technically the first week of the post but I have been working on these for a little while and stopped. The glue ups and some of the cutting was done earlier.
I hope that you enjoy watching these projects develop. We will see how long these will take!



1 comment:

  1. OK, give us a hint...What are you making this time? Do we get a prize if we guess right? Flat bed trucks!

    ReplyDelete