Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week Nine

Well nothing was done this week on my four projects. I was able to work more on my candle sticks. Now I just have to drill the top holes. I think they are going to be a little big for the standard candle. I may have to use pillar candles.The guess the number of blocks is still going on for one more week. I think I made it too long so I will announce the winner on week ten post. You can still post your answers on this post or the last one. I have also opened it up to those who do not have a Google account. Since it is an "anonymous" post please put you name or I have no way to reach you. I did not realize the posting restrictions on the blog. I will also ship the blocks to their destination if you are not local. Here is the hint. This is the bucket that I have them in right now. Yes I have cleaned it. If you know my packing skills, then you know the stack is very dense.Lesson for the week:
Keep the glue bottle closed and upright at all times. Even if you think it is closed you should keep it upright. I thought mine was closed so I laid it down in my box I take to my class. It wasn't closed and dripped all over my book and some of my projects. I hope that I will be able to clean all the glue off my turnings.

5 comments:

  1. Now that I have seen the bucket, I change my guess to 365

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I get one more guess, I am going to guess 103 now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to guess 80. I'm sure I'm way off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guessing 131.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is 98.

    ReplyDelete