Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week Ten - Done










For all intensive purposes the tractor trailer and dump trucks are complete.  I still need to do a finish sanding and glue everything together.  I do not know when I am going to put the finish on them because I usually get a bunch of toys ready to finish and spend a day finishing them.  I am excited about these projects and they came out nice.  Unfortunately there are a lot of small parts that can be broken off so they are not for toddlers.  It only took ten weeks which is not bad for working only weekends and during class.  I have several other projects that are close to being finished also.

I was also hoping to finish the candle stick holders but I ran out of time.  Maybe next week.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that the truck was longer than the front door.

    ReplyDelete