Monday, June 20, 2016

Custom Puzzles

I was asked to do a couple of custom puzzles for some people.  It has been a fun little challenge to take either line art from a stock image or an actual picture and make it into a puzzle.  The baseball player came from line art.  The player itself stands about 12" tall.  I was originally just going to cut out the shapes but they did not look right.  Making them into puzzles slowed me to add the detail of fingers and pants.  It was a good challenge and one that I look forward to doing more of.



The dog is came from a picture sent to me by a friend.  From the picture the puzzle was made.  I think it is a nice way to remember a pet.  I am pretty sure that I can make a puzzle out of any side profile of an animal.  Faces would probably be a little more challenging.


No comments:

Post a Comment